Question about HP DeskJet 895cxi InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: printer won't print
I've had this 6110xi all-in-one for a few years now. Everytime I have the "no-printing" issue I need to unplug the printer, and leave it unplugged overnight. The problem magically goes away in the morning.
I've installed the printer on a separate computer while it was having a "no-printing" episode and still couldn't print there either. So it sounds like there's something funky with the printer internal cache requiring a long power-down.
Posted on Feb 08, 2008
SOURCE: deskjet 940c
Shut down the PC. Pull the AC power cord from the printer out of the wall. Wait 30 secs. then plug the printer back in, then power up the PC, It should go back to normal.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
This indicates a paper jam or the printer is out of paper. Do not clear a paper jam from the front of the printer.
The printer might be out of paper
1. Place paper in the In tray.
2. Press the Resume button on the front of the printer.
There might be a paper jam
1. Press the Resume button. If the paper jam does not clear, then go to the next step.
2. Push the two latch handles on the rear access door toward each other, and then remove the door.
3. Remove any paper that is inside the printer by pulling it out from the back of the printer. If you are printing labels, verify that a label did not become detached from the label sheet while passing through the printer.
4. Replace the rear access door.
5. Press the Resume button.
If the Two-Sided Printing Accessory is attached to the printer, follow these steps to clear a paper jam from the Two-Sided Printing Accessory.
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press the buttons on the left and right sides of the duplexer, and then remove it from the printer.
3. Remove any paper inside the printer.
4. Open the duplexer.
5. Remove any paper from inside the duplexer.
6. Close the duplexer, and then re-attach the duplexer to the printer.
If the Auto Two-Sided Print Accessory with Small Paper Tray is attached to the printer, follow these steps to clear a paper jam
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press the buttons on the left and right sides of the accessory, and then remove it from the printer.
3. Remove any paper that is inside the printer.
4. Lift the back lever on the accessory, and then unhook the Small Paper Tray
5. Tilt the Small Paper Tray forward and open the lower door of the accessory.
1. Tilt the Small Paper Tray
2. Open the lower door
6. Remove any paper that is inside the accessory.
7. Close the accessory, and then secure the back lever to close the accessory.
8. Re-attach the accessory to the printer.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Nov 21, 2010 | Epson Stylus C62 InkJet Printer
Jan 16, 2010 | Epson Stylus C60 InkJet Printer
Oct 02, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
May 08, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Mar 17, 2009 | Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!