Question about Cell Phones
On the main screen type in:
1. *#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
2. *#7780# reset to factory settings.
3. *#67705646# This will clear the LCD display(operator logo).
4. *#0000# To view software version.
5. *#2820# Bluetooth device address.
6. *#746025625# Sim clock allowed status.
7. #pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
8. *#92702689# - takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
1. Displays Serial Number.
2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
4. Displays the date of the last repair - if found (0000)
5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
*#3370# - Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase signal strength, better signal reception. It also help if u want to use GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain faster though.
*#3370* - (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network.
*#4720# - Half Rate Codec activation.
*#4720* - Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart
If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset: *#7370925538#
Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345
Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.
Unlock service provider: Insert sim, turn phone on and press vol up(arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code. Press C,then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin# \
*#7328748263373738# resets security code.
Default security code is 12345
Change closed caller group (settings >security settings>user groups) to 00000 and ure phone will sound the message tone when you are near a radar speed trap. Setting it to 500 will cause your phone 2 set off security alarms at shop exits, gr8 for practical jokes! (works with some of the Nokia phones.) Press and hold "0" on the main screen to open wap browser.
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2016 | ZTE Cell Phones
Mar 27, 2014 | Blue BLU Studio 5.5 D610A JB 4.2 Android...
Apr 08, 2012 | ZTE Cell Phones
Sep 19, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 12, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Feb 16, 2011 | AT&T Nokia 6555 Cell Phone - Black
Mar 28, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jul 19, 2009 | Samsung Hue (SCH-r500) Cellular Phone
Apr 23, 2009 | Cell Phones
342 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!