Question about Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have an x4550, running windows vista basic on an hp dv6000t notebook. i had the same problem. i contacted online lexmark tech and here's the solution that worked for me, thanks to help from lexmark (transcript of chat):
Please follow the steps given below to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound" and "Printers."
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. It should be set to the default to "LEMF." Change it to "Lexmark." Under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Please try printing again.
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
SOURCE: download lexmark X1150 drivers
Follow this link:
Choose your Operating System (Vista, WindowsXP, etc.) and click on the file to download your drivers.
Be sure to let us know how it works for you?
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
SOURCE: scanner won't scan
Right Click on My Computer/Computer if Vista........ Click on Properties then click on Hardware click on Device Manager...... On that list u will see the Printer Name with an exclamation Mark........ Right Click on that click on update Drivers...... Insert the CD to the drive....... Select Browse My Computer for Driver software..... Click on Browse and then Double Click on Computer go to Lexmark X*****.......... Double click on Drivers and then click on scan and then click ok........ Now click next it will say the hardware is ready to use then u can just click on finish and scan..... Thanku
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
These are the steps:
- Have it on the scanner setting (by pressing the big silver button on the left)
- Press page preview
- Press the colour or black print button (which are also known as the 'start' buttons)
- Then it should link it to your computer.
See ive done this but it STILL hasnt worked, these are the steps the manual says ... and my colour print and black print (aka start buttons) work!
Posted on May 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2010 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 30, 2009 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 19, 2008 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2008 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 14, 2008 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 15, 2007 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!