Question about Harsper HP-4200B 42 in. Plasma Television
i'm repairing hasper tv's in Belgium and I have a question ,
is it possible to obtain schematics for these tv's?
That will help me a lot.
I CAN NOT CONNECT MY TV TO CABLE (COAX). THE ADAPTER IS MISSING, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2012 | Altec Lansing Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 25, 2010 | Sony Ericsson W830i Cellular Phone
Sep 14, 2010 | Harsper HP-5000W 50 in. Plasma Television
Jul 19, 2010 | Harsper HP-4200B 42 in. Plasma Television
May 21, 2010 | Samsung SyncMaster 940MW 19" LCD Monitor
Mar 23, 2010 | Fujitsu AMILO PC Laptops
You have a problem with the three factors, and they are screen voltage, focus voltage, and control (focus 2) voltage. Basically these voltages have to be adjusted since the components in this section have aged some. These controls are usually located in the television on the IHVT (Integrated High Voltage Transformer) or as it is also called the flyback transformer. these controls must be adjusted together, along with the color controls. Here is how the adjustment is done (You will need a schematic diagram, a DC volt meter, and a color bar generator to do these measurments):
1) turn color and tint fully counter clockwise until you have a black and white picture.
2) connect the color bar generator to the TV (ch 3) and turn it on, you should see bars in various shades of gray
3) adjust as best as possible the color and tint controls to obtain the color bars on the screen Red Green Blue.
4) measure the voltages on the focus, screen and control grids of the CRT and match them to the schematic digram measurements.
5) adjust the focus screen and control grids to match the ones on the schematic diagram
6) once this is done then you adjust the color controls once again to obtain the red green and blue bars on the TV screen.
This should help if the CRT (picture tube) electron guns are still good and if the flyback transformer voltage supply is working.
However if you do not have a background in electronics please take the TV to a shop for repairs.
I hope this helps,
Oct 16, 2007 | Sony KV-20M20 20" TV
Mar 16, 2017 | Harsper HP-4200B 42 in. Plasma Television
251 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: