Question about Nokia E63 Cell Phone
to solve this problem you have to format your phone and memory card
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
1. Get the unit into the "Support Menu" by following the steps below according with the product,
A. - Press and hold the "left arrow" key. B. - Press the "Setup" key and release both keys. Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo" C. - Press and release the "OK" button
A. - Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
B. - Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
C. - Press and release the "OK" button
2. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu". (on C8100 use Touch Screen)
3. Press and release the "OK" button.
4. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
5. Press and release the "OK" button.
6. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
7. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
8. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
9. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
10. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
11. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
12. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
14. If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit.
Aug 12, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart C5150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
The lamp timer on the Hitachi projector must be reset whenever the lamp has been replaced. The "Lamp" indicator on the display will light red or the "Change the Lamp" message will display when the lamp timer needs to be reset. Hitachi recommends that the lamp timer never be reset without replacing the lamp and to always reset the timer when the lamp is replaced. The message functions of the projector will not function properly if the lamp timer is not correctly reset.
Turn the power on. Press the "Reset" button for three seconds until the "Lamp xxxx hr" message appears on the lamp timer on the bottom of the screen.
Press the "Menu" button on the remote control while the lamp timer is displayed.
Press the left arrow button. Select "0" and wait until the timer display clears.
Apr 04, 2011 | Hitachi 60V500 60" Rear Projection...
Dec 09, 2010 | HP Photosmart C8180 All-in-One InkJet...
May 26, 2010 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Jan 15, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Apr 06, 2009 | Google Android
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!