Question about GE GSH25JFR Side by Side Refrigerator
To solve the frozen food problem, turn the temp back to 4. this should be the factory recomended setting. the only dispensing crush ice is probably a bad solinoid. you will find this behind the back wall. it engages to lift the thin metal rod on the bottom of the ice bucket to dispense cubed ice. and the ice being frozen in the bucket is probably a bad ice flapper in the door. it's letting warm moist air into the ice bucket that is freezing
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2013 | Refrigerators
Ice bin must be locked in place for proper ice dispensing. If necessary, turn auger driver behind ice bin counterclockwise to properly align ice bin with auger driver.
• Press the switch ON to activate ice maker. Slide bin into guide rails located on either side of the enclosure. Push the ice bin in until resistance is felt. Raise the front slightly and push the ice bin completely in. An audible "click" is heard when the ice bin is located correctly.
• After freezer section reaches between 0° to 2° F (-18° to -17° C), ice maker fills with water and begins operating. You will have a complete harvest of ice
approximately every hour.
• Allow approximately 3 to 6 hours after installation to receive first harvest of ice.
• Discard ice created within the first 12 hours of operation to verify system is flushed of impurities.
• Stop ice production by pressing the ON/OFF switch located on the front of the ice maker.
• The first one or two batches will probably contain undersized and irregular cubes because of air in the supply line.
• When the ice cubes are ejected it is normal for several cubes to be joined together at the ends. They can easily be broken apart. The ice maker will
continue to make ice until the supply of ice cubes raises the ice maker arm, shutting the ice maker off.
• Certain sounds may accompany the various cycles of the ice maker. The motor may have a slight hum, the cubes will rattle as they fall into an empty storage bin and the water valve may click or "buzz" occasionally.
Jun 01, 2011 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
Jul 10, 2010 | Maytag Refrigerators
Aug 11, 2009 | GE Profile Arctica 25.4 Cubic Feet...
May 29, 2009 | Samsung RF265AA Bottom Freezer French Door...
Sep 28, 2008 | GE Profile PSW26P Stainless Steel Side by...
Jun 22, 2008 | Roper RT21AKXKQ Top Freezer Refrigerator
May 03, 2017 | Refrigerators
Dec 09, 2017 | GE GSH25JFR Side by Side Refrigerator
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: