Question about Hotpoint Ultima WF865 Front Load Washer
I had an error code f 05 , found the blockage it worked for two washes and now reads f 05 again is there a reset function on it ? thanks
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Error code f08 on Wt940 ultima.
not sure if this will help but try:
First empty the machine by lowering the hose at the rear to ground level into a container. Take off the white plastic cover on rear at bottom. You will see black rubber hose connected to barrel of machine in right hand corner. Undo the silver screw on the band securing the hose. (Biggest band). You can now pull the hose down to reveal a "table tennis like" ball. Lift it out carefully and you will probably find an obstruction like a coin or similar. I found a hairgrip but it was enough to stop the ball functioning. DO NOT TAKE OFF THE WHITE HOSE CLIPS
Comment by pulmicort, posted on Feb 02, 2008 Further to my comments re clearing scrap from table tennis ball after code F4. Machine started ok but then F5 came up. Had to take the pump off and apart to reveal broken hairclip actually seized in pump. If you are handy at all this is simplicity itself.
Slide pump to left and lift and it comes clear. Take off 2 black hoses only where connected to main machine. Pull off electrical connection. Pump and hoses lift out easily. 3 screws open the pump. Clean any obstruction and reassemble. A 30 minute operation.
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
F01 is a motor faulty normally caused by the module,but sometimes thewiring to the motor plug that works loose as its to tight,give them alla good wiggle make sure there all in!
check this link for other error codes of hotpoint machines
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
You will probably need to clean the pump filter.
To access the pump filter,remove the lower plastic panel at front of washer, there you will see the filter, unscrew the cover anti-clockwise, remove filter and clean.
This should clear the fault.
If it does not , let me know, and i can can tell you other things to look for.
Please rate my fixya solution.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Error F05 indicates pressure switch jammed on full.
Remove lower rear cover of washer.
Locate and remove large black hose fastened to drum.
Remove and clean filter inside hose.
Remove hose onto pump, and check for blockage or obstruction here as well.
This should solve the problem.
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Jan 26, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Jan 25, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WD72 Front Load...
Jan 25, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Jan 10, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Oct 25, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Sep 13, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Jan 24, 2009 | Hotpoint Ariston Aquarius WD420 Front Load...
353 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!