- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you're asking how it's a very simple process and you can find many instructional videos on YouTube. You just need to buy a compatable drive, open your computer, disconnect the drive cable from the old hard drive, remove the screws holding the old drive in place and reverse the process to install the new one. You'll need to copy your old data over using an appropriate copy cable first if your old drive isn't dead or re-install an operating system and your files after the upgrade.
Put all the pictures you want in the slideshow into one folder.
To create a new folder just RIGHT MOUSE CLICK on an empty spot on your desktop, scroll down to the word NEW, then over to the word FOLDER and click on that.
The new folder will appear on your desktop and then you just name it whatever you want.
You can either drag your photos into that folder with the mouse or COPY and PASTE them there.
Now double click on the folder to open it up.
On the left hand side of the page under expand the PICTURE TASKS menu.
In there you will see an option to VIEW AS SLIDESHOW.
Click on that and your slideshow screen will appear and the slideshow will start playing.
The PLAY (start slideshow) button will be in the upper right hand corner.
The PAUSE, NEXT PICTURE, PREVIOUS PICTURE and the CLOSE SLIDESHOW SCREEN buttons will be up there too.
Good luck and please comment back and rate if this was helpful or if you need further assistance.
Try opening the printer properties and cleaning the print heads (should probably be done each time a cartridge is changed), it uses some ink up but should clean the build up from running the previous cartridge dry and hopefully solve your printing problem.
On the maintanance screen is there a "Ink counter Rest" tab. It must be clicked on as soon as you put the cart back in.
I also got the following from a website out there:
1) Enter SERVICE MODE by pressing sequentially Menu Copy Scan Copy Copy or Menu Copy Copy Copy Scan (on some models)
2) Select TEST MODE.
3) Press ‘+’ 8 times till ‘Select ’ PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE.
4) Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR].
5) Select 0. [INK COUNT].
6) Press the [OK] key.
7) Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of 3)), and then press the [ON/OFF] key.
Ink cartridges and print heads are 2 different things.
A print head is the part on the printer that the ink snaps into. On most canon printers this part is removable.
What I would do is take the ink out and then that piece that they snap into that moves across the page, look and see if that piece removes. (normally they have a release button or lever) If it does just take it out and put it back in as sometimes the computer chips don't make a good contact and the printer just doesn't know it's there. Make sure there isn't any little piece of plastic covering the chips. They like to ship them that way.
Try that and if it doesn't help I would pack up the printer and go exchange it seeing as you just purchased it. 90% of the time just taking the print head out and putting it back in will fix your problem for you. The other 10% of the time you just have a defective head.
Check that your black ink cartridge has ink inside, eventually try a new cartridge , as ink may have dried up in old cartridge. If you use a new cartridge ensure you removed cellotape from cartrige. If cartridge is ok, then it is printer nozzle/head for black ink. In this case do nozzle check / head cleaning in printer tools a couple of times. If problem persist you may need to check and clean printer's head with cotton and solvent.
I opened the printer, and pushed gently on the lever that holds/releases the print head, and this seemed to release whatever was stuck. After this the print head moved freely on turning on the printer/copier.