Question about Fujitsu Siemens Computers & Internet
My Fujitsu Li 2727 laptop keeps freezing, but the mouse is still moving.
I bought it in August 2008, so out of guarantee.
1. Go to the "my computer" icon and check the C: drive to see how much space is available if less than 20 GB this may be you issue. Not enough storage space.
2. If you have a USB hard drive free. Move some unused data that you want to keep to this hard drive.
3. uninstall any programs that are not used
4. If you have used your PC extensively it may be time for a new hard drive.
5. If you haven't down a "defrag" on this hard drive in year it may well be that this is the issue also.
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2015 | Fujitsu AMILO Li 2727 Notebook
Apr 21, 2013 | Fujitsu Siemens Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2011 | Fujitsu AMILO Li 2727 Notebook
Jan 17, 2010 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V7010 Notebook
Nov 26, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V7010 Notebook
Nov 18, 2009 | Fujitsu AMILO Pro V1000 Notebook
Jul 09, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V7010 Notebook
Jun 04, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens Computers & Internet
353 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: