Question about Computers & Internet
1. make sure your router is not near any cell phones, microwaves or TV's
2. Check your firewall settings
3. Make sure you have your router firmware updated.
4. connect your pc to the router physically this will let you know if your Ethernet card is working properly and you are getting signal from the ISP.
5. If you are connecting wirelessly then you have to make sure your router recognizes the PC's MAC (Media Access Control)
To check to see if you have access and that the network see your PC
go to the command line and type ipconfig /all this will list all open network connection shown on the router.
this also can be done in the router.
6. Go into the router and check the status.
7. check the signal strength of the wireless it may not be connected.
8. Make sure your wireless adapter is active that is "enabled".
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
I was facing a similar issue a while ago when I stumbled
upon www.ijinni.com. The site was exceptionally well laid out and easy to
navigate. All I had to do is, pose my question. The resolution was provided
very promptly. They offer some excellent technical guidelines which cover a
wide range of topics from installing network drivers to cleaning your mouse JUST FOR $10. So if you are looking for
online technical support for any kind of computer related issues with
knowledgeable specialists who come up with perfectly acceptable solutions,
www.ijinni.com is the right pick.
There are 4 ways to reach them.
1. Once you open the website just
click on the live chat where one of the IJINNI technicians will be in touch
2. If you have Skype installed in
your machines just add the contact "ijinni.com" (free call).
3. You can email at
4. You can dial at +1 512 879
For any issue you are facing with
the computer just call IJINNI
Clean, straightforward and effective!
Mar 27, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Jan 26, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Sep 12, 2010 | Dell Precision 340 PC Desktop
Sep 08, 2010 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
May 16, 2010 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Nov 09, 2009 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
Aug 14, 2009 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Aug 07, 2009 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Feb 23, 2009 | HTC Touch Viva Cell Phone
Jan 23, 2009 | D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: