Question about Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi! i would like to ask about how to fix my printer CP1515N.
my problem is when i print the brown text or two or more color of the text it became to have shadow but the shadow not black color.
sorry my english is not so good!!
please help me to solve it
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
You can download the printer user's guide from Canon Website.
This has info on your settings and more.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
SOURCE: canon mx300 not printing
It is ink low error U051
1. Disconnect the power cable
2. Connect it while holding down the power button
3. With the power button still down, press twice the "Cancel/Stop" red button
4. Release the power button
5. The prints turns into a kind of factory mode...(wait for about 10 seconds, utile it says "Idle")
6. Press the ">" (next to the "OK" button) once.” Shipping Mode 3"
7. Press the "OK" button.
8. Press "OK" again for "Without cleaning"
9. A test page will print.
10. Open the cover, like you are about to change the cartridges.
11. Disconnect the power cable again.
12. Take out both cartridges.
13. Close the cover.
14. Connect the power cable once again.
15. Turn the printer on.
16. Now just put the cartridges back...
Or try this
Here the Solution to reset the ink level for Canon Pixma MX300 follow this steps to reset the ink level in your canon MX300.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
on Feb 17, 2011 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
on Mar 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Feb 07, 2010 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Nov 02, 2009 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Sep 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Aug 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: