Question about Dell Computers & Internet
Please try the following:
1. Check if the LED indicator in your Card Reader is blinking.
2. Unplug the flash card and put in back again.
3. Check if the PC can detect your card.
4. If it can't detect it yet use other flash card and put it in the card reader. Check if it is working.
If yes - you might need to buy another flash card. It might be defective.
If not - check your card reader. If you have other card reader please try to repeat the process.
5. Update antivirus and run deep system scan. A malware or virus could be present in your system.
Thanks. Let me know if you need further assistance.
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick Micro M2 Memory...
Oct 24, 2012 | Lexar Electronics - Others
Feb 21, 2011 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Dec 24, 2010 | Kingston 2GB Secure Digital Memory Card
Jan 09, 2010 | SanDisk Ultra II 8GB Secure Digital High...
Nov 06, 2008 | Marantz PMD670 Desktop Digital Voice...
Aug 18, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 14, 2005 | NEC MobilePro 880
Sep 14, 2005 | NEC MobilePro 750
Apr 15, 2018 | Dell Computers & Internet
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!