Question about Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
I am trying to download mirageOS to my Ti-84, but whenever I try, my computer says USB communication error: Insufficient Memory (8C08000C)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error message for TI-84 Plus
Try and resolve this issue by re-installing the calculator's operating system using the TI OS Downloader. To do this, please follow the steps listed below. Be sure you have fresh batteries in your calculator.
1. Download the OS 2.43 file to your computer (preferably the desktop).
2. Open the TI OS Downloader by going to Start>>Programs>>TI Tools>>TI Connect>>TI OS Downloader. If you do not see TI OS Downloader, you may need to install the latest version of TI Connect. You can download a free copy from:
3. From the main screen, select your calculator and cable type. Click "Next" to continue.
4. From this screen, locate the OS 2.43 file by clicking on the yellow browse folder and navigating to the location where you downloaded it. Double-click the OS 2.43 file to select it.
5. Remove one triple A battery from your TI-84 Plus. With the battery removed, press and hold the [DEL] key while you re-insert the battery.
6. You should see a "Waiting..." message on the screen of your calculator. If so, disconnect the USB cable from your computer, re-connect it and then click "Start Download". This should begin the OS transfer process.
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
SOURCE: I am trying to download
Considering the fact that you cannot add a memory card to the calculator you have two options:
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2013 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Feb 13, 2011 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Nov 01, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Sep 18, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
May 26, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Dec 16, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Sep 09, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
May 17, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
685 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert