Question about Cardo scala 700LX Bluetooth Headset
Four zeros is the PIN you want to use for pairing
Here is the entire pairing process broken down:
1. Turn on your phone and make sure that its Bluetooth function is activated.
2. While the Headset is turned off, press the Wheel inwards for at least
8 seconds. The Status Light will begin rapidly alternating red and blue,
indicating that the Headset is in Pairing mode.
3. Using your phone, search for Bluetooth devices by following the
4. After a few seconds the phone will list the scala-700LX as a “discovered
device”. Select it and follow your phone’s instructions to accept the pairing.
5. When prompted, enter 0000 (four zeros) as your PIN or passkey.
6. Your phone will confirm that Pairing was successful and the Headset’s
Status Light will begin flashing slowly in blue.
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2014 | Cardo scala 700LX Bluetooth Headset
Nov 15, 2013 | Cardo Scala Rider Teamset Pro
Oct 29, 2013 | Scala-Rider Cardo Scala Rider Q1 TeamSet...
Jan 05, 2010 | Samsung Cardo Scala 500 Hands-free Headset...
Sep 20, 2009 | Motorola Mobility Cardo Scala 500...
Jan 27, 2009 | Cardo scala-500 Wireless Headset
Jul 04, 2008 | Cardo scala-600 Wireless Headset
Jul 31, 2017 | Cardo scala 700LX Bluetooth Headset
Dec 31, 2010 | Cardo scala 700LX Bluetooth Headset
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: