Question about Refrigerators
There are four main reasons why the ice maker may not be producing ice:
1. Check to see if the stop arm is in the OFF (up) position.
2. Check to see if the water supply is turned off.
3. The water pressure may be too low.
4. The freezer temperature setting may be too warm.
Please don't forget to rate the solution.
Posted on Mar 22, 2008
You need a new high voltage control board. This is a known problem.
Here's what you do...........
call maytag 1-888 4maytag, Tell them your problem... they will ask for your model # and serial #, tell them you know what the problem is its that you need a new high voltage board and you have gone on-line and you know that it is the problem. they will send you a high voltage board and you call them back and they will send a repair man all for free.
Let me know if this doesn't help you and don't forget to rate the solution, good luck
Posted on Mar 22, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2012 | Maytag Refrigerators
Ice bin must be locked in place for proper ice dispensing. If necessary, turn auger driver behind ice bin counterclockwise to properly align ice bin with auger driver.
• Press the switch ON to activate ice maker. Slide bin into guide rails located on either side of the enclosure. Push the ice bin in until resistance is felt. Raise the front slightly and push the ice bin completely in. An audible "click" is heard when the ice bin is located correctly.
• After freezer section reaches between 0° to 2° F (-18° to -17° C), ice maker fills with water and begins operating. You will have a complete harvest of ice
approximately every hour.
• Allow approximately 3 to 6 hours after installation to receive first harvest of ice.
• Discard ice created within the first 12 hours of operation to verify system is flushed of impurities.
• Stop ice production by pressing the ON/OFF switch located on the front of the ice maker.
• The first one or two batches will probably contain undersized and irregular cubes because of air in the supply line.
• When the ice cubes are ejected it is normal for several cubes to be joined together at the ends. They can easily be broken apart. The ice maker will
continue to make ice until the supply of ice cubes raises the ice maker arm, shutting the ice maker off.
• Certain sounds may accompany the various cycles of the ice maker. The motor may have a slight hum, the cubes will rattle as they fall into an empty storage bin and the water valve may click or "buzz" occasionally.
Jun 01, 2011 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
Jun 07, 2009 | Maytag PSD2450G Side by Side Refrigerator
Jun 07, 2009 | Maytag MSD2732GR Side by Side Refrigerator
Aug 15, 2008 | Maytag 25.6 cu. ft. Wide-By-Side...
May 22, 2008 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
Feb 06, 2008 | Samsung RM255LASH Side by Side...
Nov 30, 2007 | Maytag PTB2154G Top Freezer Refrigerator
Dec 10, 2006 | Maytag MZD2669KE Side by Side Refrigerator
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: