Question about Lands Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Rosehello's solution worked with one additional step for my handsets...After re-programming all of the 4 handsets, I had to unplug the base unit one more time and then it reset. Until that time it would only show"AL" and would not function.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
You have to deregister all of the handsets and start over (as far as I can tell). Here's how to do it:
Posted on Jul 21, 2008
SOURCE: Tru 9496
1. First, remove the battery cover on your unregistered TCX905 and look under the battery to confirm that you indeed purchased a TCX905 because some Uniden handsets were packaged as 905's but were not.
2. Take the fully charged unregistered 905 to the base unit TRU9496.
3. On the TRU 9496 base unit press "Menu" then select "Registration" and press OK
4. You should get the message "press the # key on the remote handset".
5. Depress the "#" key on the unregistered 905 and it should register.
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2011 | Panasonic KX-TG1033S Cordless Phone
Jul 01, 2011 | Uniden D1680 Cordless Phone
Mar 07, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Jan 18, 2018 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Apr 04, 2009 | Lands Phones
Feb 03, 2009 | Philips Lands Phones
Jul 16, 2008 | Uniden TRU8885-2 Cordless Phone
Jan 01, 2008 | EnGenius SN 920 Ultra Cordless Phone
Oct 11, 2007 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Expansion Handset
Jun 26, 2006 | Uniden TRU8885-2 Cordless Phone
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!