Question about Delta Luv Lauren 4341

1 Answer

Missing handle brackets

I am missing one handle bracket for this crib not sure where to get another I got it from K-mart.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 9 Answers

Try They have many crib parts.

Posted on May 25, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need screws and metal bracket

  1. Gi back to store and have them open another box to get you the correct hardware.
  2. Take some of the screws you do have to hardware store and buy some that match what you need, to get the job done.

Nov 15, 2013 | JCPenney Mission Crib

1 Answer

I am going to be using a friends 1998 simmons crib model #065060. I need to order new post brackets but see the crib is over 10 years old. Is it already to order new brackets and continue to use this crib?

The CPSC says cribs over 10 years old dont meet current safety standards.
I doubt you can get parts for it from Simmons. I dont know what you mean by Post Brackets.
If you can be more precise I may be able to help more. Where do the "brackets" go on the crib?
Please repost a new question with the smae info and your response. Gets you to the top!
If you check the crib over and it is sturdy you may be able to use it, just make sure it is safe.

Feb 26, 2011 | Simmons Mattress Baby Gear

1 Answer

One of the clips that holds the board up is missing where can i buy another one at

One of the metal bracket is missing where can i buy another one for COSCO 10-T58

Sep 17, 2010 | Cosco 10-T58 Portable Crib

1 Answer

We bought a used metal crib and some of the brackets are missing what should we do

Well a couple of things. 1 Make sure this unit is not recalled. used is great and all just double check, then find the model number on it, sticker or something should have model information. then contact costco, they will be able to look up possibly where to order parts / obtain service.

Nov 09, 2009 | Cosco Metal Crib

1 Answer

I am missing a piece to a crib that I received second hand. I believe the crib is a Angel Line Jenny Lind Crib according to design matches I've researched. The possible model # is 4-750-1. If possible I...

Hello. Products America may be able to assit you with your parts. You will need to be with your crib and prepared to take measurements when you call in order for them to determine if the parts you need match what they carry. The numbers are 800-205-9642 or 800-772-1041. Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday from 8am to 6pm CST. Have a great day!

Oct 09, 2009 | Angel Line Jenny Lind Crib

1 Answer

Missing parts Kinderkraft Dreamer No.305 crib.

I feel like a broken record. try I have a store and buy prts from them for all kinds of cribs.

May 04, 2009 | Kinderkraft Vermont Crib

1 Answer

Lullabuy crib parts

Contact The Land of Nod for replacement parts.

Jun 26, 2017 | Vintage Lullaby Nest Crib

1 Answer

Rods to let rails up and down and l-shaped bracket to hold spring

You can contact the company directly for replacement parts. Here is the number and times of service.


M-F 9-5 EST

Apr 12, 2009 | Angel Line Jenny Lind Crib

1 Answer

Need to put crib together

The company said this is discontinued and cannot be replaced. They no longer use this type of latch bracket. I guess we will have to purchase a new crib.

Sep 23, 2008 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib

1 Answer

Mattress Base

There is currently a voluntary recall on this very part. Visit and click on recall. If your crib was manufactured between 2001 and 2008, fill out the form and you can get a free bracket replacement kit. You will need to look at the sticker on the base under the mattress (where the instructions are usually glued). Write down the model number, date of manufacture, etc. and fill out the form. I'm not certain whether the form submission will allow for a UK address, but I would think if it doesn't you could phone customer service and tell them you'd like the free bracket kit being offered because of the recall.

Aug 29, 2008 | Storkcraft Baby Rochelle Crib

Not finding what you are looking for?
Delta Luv Lauren 4341 Logo

Related Topics:

100 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Delta Baby Gear Experts


Level 3 Expert

2992 Answers


Level 3 Expert

77499 Answers

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3087 Answers

Are you a Delta Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides