- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure if your mobile is unlocked to the network AT&T. If so, you can just insert your BSNL SIM card and use your mobile and internet like the normal phone. If not you can unlock it from www.theunlockspot.com.
You can get your PUK Code from your service provider. Should be a
quick call after they verify your account info. Unfortunately there is
not DEFAULT PUK Code and provider is the only one that can tell you
what your SIM PUK was set to.
Please don't forget to mark if this solution solved your issue.
It depends on how you've acquired the phone.
1. If you are an AT&T Wireless user and you have the phone on contract, AT&T is legally obligated to give you the unlock codes. Just call AT&T Wireless customer service at 1-800-888-7600 and say you want the unlock codes. Most of the time they can give it to you over the phone.
2. If you purchased the phone second hand, you're basically have to pay someone to unlock it. I'm haven't personally used these services, but they do work for the most part. I suggest two different methods:
a. Type in "unlock samsung blackjack" into Google. Pick your favorite provider.
b. Type in "unlock blackjack" into ebay, pick someone with a good reputation so you can feel more confident than a random website.
It should run you $15-$30.
Once you have the unlock code, most of the services will give you instructions, but it's pretty simple with the Blackjack. Just put in your new T-Mobile SIM and a box will tell you to enter the unlock code. Just enter the code at that point and you should be ready to go.
Hope that helps!