- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the it's a remanufactured cartridge (not genuine), the printer will not detect the ink in the cartridge. If it's genuine, you might want to give Lexmark's technical support a call to have the cartridge replaced.
1. open the front cover of the printer 2. wait for the cartridge carrier to be in the center.. 3. remove the mono and color cartridge or printhead 4. clean the gold connectors or circuit on the printhead next: power off the printer while the front cover is open . 5. then clean the printer cartridges carrier circuit ..especially those gold connectors....and reinstall the printhead or cartidges.. 6. close the front cover and power up the printer..
Are you using a factory new ink cartridge? Please consider the following: If you are using a refilled or third party cartridge that may well be your problem.Most manufacturers build logic into their products to prevent the use of “Other Equipment Manufactured” cartridges as well as re-filled cartridges. They do this to prevent problems from contaminated inks causing problems with print quality or damaging the physical printhead. If you are using factory new cartridges, then please call the manufacturers Technical Support for assistance with the warranty on the cartridges Don
It is a hardware printing problem . Try to clean contacts in printers in cartridge holder by alcogol and elastic rubber. it may become dirty an poor contact. after this you can try this: Put some layers of the sticky tape on cartridge to improove force of contact.
I got this from Lexmark this morning didn"t work for me but it may help somedody else worth a try C/P.
You need to clean NVRAM on Lexmark P6250 printer. Please find below the steps to clear the NVRAM on the Lexmark P6250:
1. Press the "Up" arrow and "Menu" button at the same time.
2. Press the down arrow until the LCD displays "Clean NVRAM."
3. Press "Select."