no big problm if u comp is new r old...
When you try to install Adobe Acrobat 6, 7, 8, or 3D on Windows, the installer returns the error message "Error [1311, 1335 or 2350]. Source file not found: [drive name]:\ Adobe Acrobat [version]\data1.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it." If you click Retry, the installer returns the error message "Cannot find the file Adobe Acrobat [version]\data1.cab."
Perform one or more of the following solutions:
Solution 1: Check the Acrobat CD-ROM.
Make sure that the CD-ROM from which you are installing is free of dirt and debris. If necessary, clean the CD-ROM with a soft, lint-free cloth.
Solution 2: Temporarily disable anti-virus software, and then install Acrobat.
For instructions, see the documentation for the anti-virus software or contact the manufacturer.
Solution 3: Extract the compressed installation files, and then install Acrobat.
Solution 4: Uninstall the CD-ROM drive and let Windows redetect it, and then install Acrobat.
- Right-click the folder and choose Extract All.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- To install Acrobat, double-click the Setup.exe file located in the folder that contains the extracted files.
Solution 5: Install Acrobat from the desktop.
- Right-click My Computer and choose Properties.
- Click the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager.
- Expand the DVD/CD-ROM drives section.
- Right-click each device listed under DVD/CD-ROM drives and choose Uninstall. Click OK to confirm.
- Close Device Manager and restart the computer.
- After Windows redetects the DVD/CD-ROM drive(s), insert the Acrobat CD into the CD-ROM drive and install Acrobat.
- Insert the Acrobat CD into the CD-ROM drive.
- Copy the Acrobat folder from the Acrobat CD to the Desktop.
- Double-click setup.exe in the Acrobat folder on the Desktop, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
Errors 1311, 1335, and 2350 occur when the Acrobat installer is unable to access the necessary files from the CD-ROM drive. These same errors may also occur if antivirus software interferes with an installation or if the installation files are compressed.
thank u sir,, if u feel i helped u, then plz vote/rate me with good marks..thank u!!