Question about Computers & Internet
I haven't actually seen that problem before. Here's what I would suggest first:
1) Go to Add/Remove Programs and uninstall the EasyShare software. Reboot.
2) Go here to download the latest and greatest EasyShare.
3) Install that, reboot, and see if it helps.
If not, repost and I'll help you with the next step.
Posted on Mar 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
The batteries may need replacement. Somedigital
to function when their battery power is low, but produce grainy
photos with incorrect coloration. Make sure you aren't using Ni-Cd
rechargeable batteries, which are generally not recommended for
2. For the best picture quality, make sure the camera is set to its highest resolution. This may have been adjusted by accident. The process for doing this varies greatly among different digital cameras. Keep in mind that fewer photos will fit in the camera's memory and it will probably take longer to transfer them to the computer, at a higher resolution.
3. Digital photography tends to be more prone to blurring (caused by slight movement of the camera while the photo is taken) than 35mm film, especially with very small or lightweight digital cameras. To remedy this, try using a tripod and/or the camera's timer, if it has one. Adjust the camera's shutter speed if possible.
4. If colors are too pale, using an image editing/viewing program (such as PictureWorks MediaCenter) to increase the Saturation level may be helpful. If the camera has produced colors which are entirely wrong (everything is in shades of black and purple, for example), you can turn the saturation all the way down so that it becomes a black & white photo.
5. The lens may need cleaning. Make sure you use a cleaning material which will not scratch the lens. If possible, refer to its manual for specific cleaning instructions
Jan 30, 2013 | Kodak EasyShare CX7430 Digital Camera
May 03, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare Z981 Digital Camera
Sep 27, 2010 | Kodak Easyshare C813 Digital Camera
May 17, 2010 | Gateway FPD2275W LCD Monitor
Apr 18, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C533 Digital Camera
May 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2007 | Kodak EasyShare One Digital Camera
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!