Hi there, first off all i like to say update your N73 from Nokia websites. click the Link
your will get the page. But my friend remember it is very very risky. Just follow the important tips first.
A) I given a link which is for USA Nokia N73. Because i don't know your location. So you can go from the first steps. Type in address bar www.nokia.com then select your location. After that below the page you will find software update, just click there then select your handset. You must read the page information. That's very important.
B)Before start update take a backup of your phone.
C) When updating Don't touch or disconnect your data cable.
D) Way of updating your mobile going in dark or off mode. So don't think about restart. It will automatically start after updating.
E) By any reason during updating, if your phone disconnecting for internet or data cable then you lost your all data & the phone previous software also. Then you faced a big problem. That is your phone totally dead. That time only Nokia service center can rescue your phone.
F) I have that bad side experience with my Nokia N73. So i like to say that its really very risky. But if you give it to the Nokia service center then it will take max one day and charges maximum 15 U$ -20 U$.
Now you follow the steps how to updates.
- Connect your phone and wait for Windows to install the drivers.
- Open Nemesis Service Suite and click “Scan for new device” on the right-upper part of the window
- Click on the icon “Phone info”
- Click on “Scan”
- Change the product code to 0539343 and mark the case “Enable”.
- Press “Write”, and your phone’s product code will be changed (you might think that nothing happened, because the phone is still in normal mode, and the changing of the product code only takes a couple of seconds, but don’t worry, the product code changed !).
- Close Nemesis Service Suite and run the Nokia Software Update.
- Make sure not to touch the cable or the phone while your phone is updating or else you will break it! If you break it then your hand set will be dead & you have to submit in your local nokia service center.
- That’s it! When you restart your phone, it should now be the Nokia N73 Music Edition!
Thanks & waiting for your feedback. Best of luck.