Question about Bissell Lift-Off(R) Revolution(R) Turbo Upright Vacuum
No suction, but agitator was spinning and free of debris. Filters were clean. Finally disconnected both ends of the hose and discovered a giant fiber ball clog, the result of a new area rug shedding. Pushed it free with a broom handle.
Posted on May 16, 2009
I have the same problem. I am not sure which two screws to undo. Can you please describe in more detail exactly where to look on the unit to these two screws? Thanks
Posted on Oct 05, 2008
1. Check to make sure the agitator is still spinning. (Agitator = Brush)
- If agitator does not spin, you probably have a broken belt.
--How to get to the belt/agitator: There should be 2 screws on the bottom of the vacuum holding the bottom cover onto the unit. Unscrew these and pop off the cover.
2. If the belt is fine, clean off any debris on the agitator and the bearings on the agitator.
3. Third possibility are dirty filters or a clogged vacuum.
- You can clean the filters are replace them with new ones.
-- If there is a clog in the vacuum, insert a pipe cleaner into the opening of where the debris goes into the vacuum; usually located to the side of the motor.
Hopefully this solves your problem. If you run into any more issues or this does not solve your problem, feel free to message me on here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Mar 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2014 | Vacuums
May 18, 2014 | Riccar Vacuums
Jul 05, 2009 | VAX Appliances Vax X5 Bagless Upright...
May 30, 2009 | Vacuums
Jan 05, 2008 | Vacuums
207 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: