a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are actually several ways:
1) Start the engine and let the alternator charge it.
2) Attach the leads from a battery charger and turn on the battery charger.
3) Attach "jumpers" from another vehicle's battery, start that vehicle, and leave it running long enough to charge the battery.
- ALWAYS CONNECT POSITIVE TO POSITIVE, AND NEGATIVE TO NEGATIVE.
- CONNECT NEGATIVE LAST.
- MAKE SURE BATTERY HAS CORRECT FLUID LEVEL
- WORK SAFE! BATTERY FLUID IS ACID AND CAN CAUSE SEVERE BURNS.
Leave the tablet connected to the charger for 5-10 minutes even if doesn\'t work. Then take out the battery and try with master charger and (switch on the tablet) after that, check whether the previous charger is working again or not again. If it doesn\'t show charging sign, then you have to take it to service center to change the charger connector.
First Option: mostly nokia chargers doesn't make problems... just try the following.. connect ur mobile with a system (usb cable)... found out whether it is charging or not... if the same prblm appears then there is a prblm in ur cell phone or power jack(socket)... if it charged with usb cable buy a new charger Please change Phone Bettery and check the charging IF Charging Problem not Solved So
Second Option: Your Phone charging IC Fault So Please change charging IC And charging Problem will Solved Quickly
If the battery is to recover, you must not charge the battery at a greater current than 10% of the rated A/H. So if the battery is 20Ahour get a charger that gharges at around 1.5 to 2.0 Amps. There are a few float chargers that are good as they regulate the output current to a low level. Good luck and ride safe.
if its not a problem with the charge station then it must be the battery. i had the same problem. i had a microsoft(xbox 360) charge station and bought a "gigaware" battery and charger for my controller. the cord charged the gigaware just fine but the dual charge station would not. good luck with it bud sorry if this doesnt help. key point is that the battery has to be the same brand as the charge station.
change your charger because sometimes the charger gets faulty and cannot provide the required amount of current to the battery. Second reason is not using the original charger so in both the cases you have to get a new charger to solve the problem. If the problem stil remains, then contact the customer care centre
Try these and tell me the result.
1. Try to charge from a different charger.
2. Use another battery and try to on the phone.
3. After plug on the charger press power on/off button for a while. If nothing happened on your mobile after use these 3 tips then visit Nokia service center for installing the operating system on your phone. If the OS is corrupt then the mobile going under dark. No movement, no signaling of charging nothing. Even you can't update it from internet right now. Because the phone memory is fully dead. Its happened with all mobiles if the OS corrupt. Its was happened also in my Nokia N73.
Thanks &waiting for your reply.
1-Try another trusted genuine battery. 2- Try another trusted genuine charger. 3- If RETU IC is not under-filled try yo reflow it, if not works then replace it. 4- No way but to try replacing TAHVO IC even if it's under-filled (if you really want to solve the problem) ;) .
maybe ur bsi line short to ground!! try to remove the resistor in bsi line....