- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
make sure you got enough memory available on both phones internal and micro sd card. also try to delete suff from internal memory
move the sms contacts to memory card... along with apps..
Close any active app (Press and hold menu key to see open apps)
if any of the above doesnt fix, then you need to format your phone..
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer button, * button, and '3? button.
3. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
please provide us more detail on your problem...there is over 10 problem that may cause the screen giving black display.
or if you want simple answer : 1. Maybe your flexible tape is damaged (occurs on almost all sliding-phone),need to replaced 2. Your lcd is need a proper burial, need to replaced 3. Your lcd connector not placed properly, try to open and insert it again carefully 3. IC problem, that may branch into many probabilites, you need to visit the Service Centre
All you need is a new speaker unit, these cost between £2 and £10 on ebay. remove all 4 screws blow the screen slide bit, carefully pop of the screen surround and prise out the old speaker and insert the new one. Rebuild phone. Fixed.
Try the following manual method to hard reset/format Nokia N95:
1) Turn off the mobile device. 2) Turn on the phone and quickly Press and Hold the following three buttons: the green Call Answer button, the “*” button, and the number “3′ button. keep holding the keys untill the mobile phone restarts and prompts you to enter details time and country.
Warning: Make sure the battery is at least 25% capacity so the phone will not power down during hard reset. ( Hard reset normally takes about 2 minutes only).
Warning: Hard reset will format everythings in your phone ( Your contact, calender, photos, installed Apps, Etc.) and the phone will be returned to its original state as if it was purchaced new.
This function is not supported by the N95. There could be several reasons for this: Not all people like it, people want to answer calls while having the slider closed, e.g because they use a headset. Also there are several slider positions, and due to multitasking, using several applications at the same time/while calling, it could Or to prevent ending the call by closing the slider accidentally... I don't know the exact reasoning behind it.
Anyway, unfortunately this is not possible and the chance that this functionality will be added in the future is small. Sorry, you'll have to use the end button.