- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I am using the same system... I have figured out how to get video but i cannot get audio... after i have recorded a video i am able to hear what audio i should have been able to while recording but only after i play it back.
The way to get video is to open the capture tab then click capture video then click options then click video and audio capture property settings. you then need to change your video input source to composite and your tv system to NTSC or PAL if ur in like UK or something.
You can install and run a Ulead software for Windows XP on Windows Vista by running the Program Compatibility Wizard. We do not guarantee full stability for Windows Vista though. To run Program Compatibility Wizard:
1. Open the "Program Compatibility Wizard" by clicking the [Start] button, clicking [Control Panel], clicking [Programs], and then clicking "Use an older program with this version of Windows".
2. Click [Next] when the "Program Compatibility Wizard" dialog box comes up.
3. Select "I want to use the program in the CD-ROM drive" and click [Next]. If the installer is not detected from the CD-ROM drive, please manually browse for the installer executable.
4. Under "Select a compatibility mode for the program" step, please click on "Microsoft Windows XP (SP2)" and click [Next].
5. For the display settings, please click on "Disable Visual Themes" and "Disable desktop composition" then click [Next].
6. Click on "Run this program as an administrator" and click [Next].
7. Click [Next] to start testing the compatibility settings. This will launch the installer so if you have your firewall enabled, it will prompt for a permission request. Please grant permission for the setup to continue. 8. The setup will now run. You can allow it to finish or switch back to the "Program Compatibility Wizard" dialog box.
9. It will ask you if the program ran correctly. Click "Yes..." if no other pop-ups appear. * Try another compatibility setting if it reports a problem with the display. For the display settings, enable the option "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" as well.
10. For this next step click "Yes" to send the info to Microsoft and finish the process. * Now that you have the software installed, you will also have to run the "Program Compatibility Wizard" for the application to run correctly. Use the same procedure except for step , select "I want to choose from a list of programs". Follow the same procedure for the other steps until you finish the setup.