- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1 Click the Set-up button
2 Go to Fax Settings/Fax Set-Up/Basic Fax Set-up (Whatever you get to see first)
3 On Fax Header, press okay
4 And then just enter your name, hit ok
5 And then it will be asking you to enter your Fax NUMBER
6 HIT OKAY again.
I hope this helped.
1. The communication lines or phone connectivities are malfunct, consider unplugging each modem properly reconnecting taking keen observation of jack areas on the fax machine, and the external areas on the router units splitting the signals.
2. The fax machine paper feed system is clogged possible inspection of the tray areas making sure to unclog stuck paper.
a. The fax machines provides an image measurable in laser signals required to produce results immediately. Any delay in the signals or data when arrives in fax machine could cause incomplete imprint
3. The fax machine could have many messages queue causing delay malfunctions.
a. The type of signal splitter available at the location could cause to delay, where a delay excapes signal recognition on the paper only producing a few data records
1. consider acquiring a fax consigment at a time
2. consider distributing fax loads to another infrustruction
Error 232 is a connectivity message
1. possibly caused by accidentally unplugging a connection and reconnecting while fax machine was powered on.
2. possibly caused by connecting another fax machine to the set up of infrusture without performing system restore to intergrate all devices connected to the network.
3.possibly also caused by a computer program malfunction.
a. consider reinstalling the programs that connect the fax machine; for example access the computer networking infrusture icons located in the control panel area of the computer programs list bar to perform networking diagnostics for the fax machine
instruction s of performing a fax network reinstallation
1.The networks on the computer housing every additional peripheral device like faxes all share with printers, game consules and several recognisable within the computer server or mainframe computer. A wireless connectivy of several connection compromised the intergrity of some devices.
The response to the problem in computer sending a message with a number to make possible locating the by expert technictians.
2. Several peripherals connected to the computer server produces error messages readable where huge numbers being sysbols of easy problems only on a computer performing several resposnibilties, in which sitaution of faxes, the error 232 could be the number of faxe assigments failures, or number faxes waiting to be completed.
1 Click Start/Programs or All Programs/Accessories/Communications/Fax, and then click Fax Console.
2 In Fax Console, click Configure Fax on the Tools menu to start the Fax Configuration
3. On the Transmitting Subscriber Identification (TSID) screen, type the identification information (usually your fax number and your name or business name) in the TSID box. This information will appear in the header area of the faxes you send and identifies your
fax machine to the person who receives your faxes.
I fixed this with the help of online chat with one of your experts Rylee Smith. I pushed the function button then the Data (01) button then used the up and down arrows to scroll through the menu to set my new phone # and how many rings would be used, etc. Thanks.
Setting the Station ID You should store your name or company name and fax number so they print on all fax pages you send. 1 Press Menu/Set, 0, 3. 2 Enter your fax number (up to 20 digits). Press Menu/Set. 3 Use the dial pad to enter your name (up to 20 characters). (See Entering Text on page B-11). Press Menu/Set. 4 Press Stop/Exit. You cannot enter a hyphen in the fax number. To enter a space press once between numbers. If the Station ID has already been programmed, the LCD will ask you to press 1 to make a change or 2 to exit without changing.