Question about Computers & Internet
CAN I USE AMD ATHLON PROCESSOR TO K7AMA3 BOARD? HOW ABOUT PCI EXPRESS VIDEO CARD? THANK YOU. ****
Socket 462 for AMD Athlon™ XP/ Athlon™/ Duron™ processor
FSB 266/200 MHz
The board is only for AGP support, it doesnt support PCI Express, you can also check the manual on the site.
Posted on Mar 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2010 | Gigabyte GA-MA790X-DS4 - Motherboard - ATX...
Aug 01, 2009 | ASUS K8V-MX Motherboard
Jul 27, 2009 | EliteGroup ECS A780GM-A Motherboard - AMD...
Jul 06, 2009 | Dell Dimension 8250 PC Desktop
Apr 05, 2009 | AMD Athlon , 750 MHz Processor
Dec 16, 2007 | Computers & Internet
517 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!