Question about Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36FS120 36" TV
i would like to ask for the error message that prompts you to auto program channels.
Response is highly appreciated.
Posted on Mar 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | LG Televison & Video
Dec 25, 2013 | RCA L42WD22 42 in. LCD Television
3 Connect cable or antenna, then select OK to run Auto
• If you have cable and antenna available, please connect cable first.
• IMPORTANT: Auto Program is only effective when cable or
antenna is connected. If you cancel Auto Program before completion some channels may not be
4 Auto Program will scan for available channels from the signal source directly connected to
the TV's CABLE/ANTENNA input and may take sometime to complete the process. Follow
the help text provided on the screen to run Auto Program.
Feb 23, 2011 | Sony KDL40EX600 TV
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Sep 29, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 17, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-24FS120 24" TV
Apr 10, 2007 | Akai PDP4294 42 in. EDTV-Ready Plasma...
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: