Hello, so I' ve got 2 problems with my motorola v 3: 1. as i reach the office tools menu and I select alarm clock the only sign I see is [New Alarm]. I tried everything but I just can't find a way to set the alarm. whenever I hit the select button, there's no result.. and if i choose the menu button the sign 'New' pops infront of me and again nothing.. what can I do?? 2. I installed the software that comes with my phone it's original cd so I thouht I wont face any problems but as i tried to upload a ringtone ( one short mp3) I was really dissapointed and cinfused... I follow all the instructions; I chose the file and click on the ' transfer to phone' button. the window 'coping to phone..' appears and in few seconds I see a note that says that everything is ok and the transfer was succesfull, but when I try to find the ringtone in my phone, there's no sign of it.... I tried hundred times and it's no use no matter what I do, no matter what kind of ringtone I try to upload, the result is the same...:( I just can upload wallpapers.. I really cannot figure out where's the problem.. please help me with an advise, thank you :)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Date and time. Select from the following: Time - Enter the current time. Time zone - Select your location. Date - Enter the date. Date format - Select the date format. Date separator - Select the symbol that separates days, months, and years. Time format - Select the time format. Time separator - Select the symbol that separates hours and minutes. Clock type - Select the clock type. Clock alarm tone - Select the tone for the alarm clock. Alarm snooze time - Adjust the snooze time. Workdays - Select your working days. You can then set an alarm only for working day mornings, for example. Automatic time update - To update the time,date, and time zone, select On. This network service may not be available on all networks.
Activate your phone's main menu. An array of icons will appear on your screen, and you can use the directional arrows to navigate through the various applications and features of your phone.
Go to "Settings" and open this feature. Select "Tools" and scroll down to "Alarm Clock."
Select "New Alarm," which will open a new window on the screen.
Scroll through the "Name," "Time," "Alert" and "Volume" categories, filling in the necessary information for these categories. Give the alarm a name, and under "Time" use the directional arrows to enter the specific time you want to awaken. "Alert" and "Volume" will allow you to customize the alarm sound and how loud it will be.
Click "Change" or "Set Alarm" when you have finished, and the alarm will be saved and programmed to ring at the time specified.
Wish I had one of those lying around. Best I could say would be to Look
on page 6 of the V360
Manual. If you can get into the Settings Menu then you just need to
go down 2 and select and then down 1 and select and you'll be in the
USB settings menu. If you remember how to get in the Main menu, it's
usually down one and right one to the settings menu.
The phone is also supported by the Motorola Phone Tools program.. There is an option to transfer your phone book to another phone on the Motorola Phone Tools Welcome Screen. (I think it just takes a couple of clicks with your mouse to get r' done.
Go to this website and sign up. (Easy as 1-2-3) Oncy you verify your email address, log in to the site and you will be automatically directed to the Motorola Phone Tools Download page where you can download the program for free. You'll need a Windows PC, a data cable (you may be able to use Bluetooth) and you'll also need to download and install the USB Windows drivers as well. Here's the link:
You need to make sure the Ringer is enabled. Here are the instructions:
Alarm Clock The Alarm Clock tool allows you to set up to three alarms. When you set an alarm, the current time is displayed. When the alarm goes off, Alarm 1 (or 2 or 3, as applicable) will be displayed on the LCD screen and the alarm will sound.
1. From standby mode press the Center Select Key c [MENU], then press the Directional Key r right twice for SETTINGS & TOOLS, 2 Tools, 4 Alarm Clock. 2. Press the Directional Key j up or down to highlight an Alarm (1, 2, or 3), then press the Center Select Key c [OK]. 3. Enter the alarm information including: • On/Off • Time • Frequency • Ringer 4. Press the Directional Key j up or down to highlight the information you want to set, then press the Left Soft Key L [Set] to view your choices. 5. Set information and press the Center Select Key c [OK]. 6. Press the Center Select Key c [SAVE] after setting all of the applicable Alarm Fields.
1) install Motorola Phone Tools in PC.
2) Select Modem in Phone Main Menu >> Settings >> Connection >> Modem.
3) Connect the handset with PC and run The MPT.
4.) Select the File transfer media and transfer data from Mobile to PC.
To set an alarm for an event:
1. Create a new event or double-click an existing event.
2. In the New/Edit Event dialog box, select the Alarm check box.
3. Click the time interval selector and select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
4. Type a number between 0 and 99 in the Time Measurement box.
5. Click OK.
To set a default alarm for all new events:
1. From the Tools menu, choose Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, click the Date Book tab.
3. Select the Alarm Preset check box.
4. Click the time interval selector and select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
5. Type a number between 0 and 99 in the Time Measurement box.
6. Click OK.
Setting Alarm Options
You can configure the Alarm Manager settings for the Desktop application in the Alarm tab of the Options dialog box.
To set Alarm options:
1. From the Tools menu, choose Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, click the Alarms tab and click one of the following actions:
* Always available: Click this option if you want alarm notifications to appear regardless of whether the Desktop application is running.
* Available only when Palm Desktop is running: Click this option if you want alarm notifications to appear only when the Desktop application is running.
* Disabled: Click this option if you do not want alarm notifications to appear on your computer.
3. If you want an alarm tone to sound when the alarm notification message appears, click Play audible notification with alarm dialog.
4. Click OK.