Question about Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Did you try using a differnet controller, maybe your analog stick is broken.
Posted on Mar 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. If there is a game disc in the console, remove it and then power the unit on/off.
2. When the opening screen appears, choose the bottom option of the two. One will be time and date
6. Return to the Time and Date Setup and verify or set your time zone.
7. Press CIRCLE to exit the configuration menu.
8. Insert the game disc and navigate to the Browser menu to select the game or browse the memory card.
May 29, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Nov 19, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Oct 16, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Oct 05, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Sep 27, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Dec 14, 2008 | LucasArts Entertainment Company Star Wars...
Oct 13, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 14, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Jul 13, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!