- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I also have an LG TV. I used this 4 digit code: 0742. TO PROGRAM THE remote USING THE 4 DIGIT CODE:
1. Turn your TV on.
2. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the four digit code for your brand of TV. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, recheck the code for your brand of TV and start again at Step 1.
6. Press the standby button on your Sky remote control. If your TV switches off, press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice (code stored). If your TV does not switch off, press tv, then press the standby button. Repeat this (press tv, then standby) until your TV turns off, then press select (stores code).
Not sure if you still need the answer but the code is 1174. I have tried it and it works -
have TV and SKY on press TV on remote
press red button and Select together until the red light on the remote flashes twice
enter the code
press the SKY button