Question about Simplicity 7850 Premier Bagged Canister Vacuum
It normally won't over heat unless the bag is too full, the filters are clogged, or you have have a clog in the hose or down by the brush roll, the inlet may be clogged. Some will restart after a while, some others have a reset to push. If it won't power on, then you have a problem and it will have to serviced.
Posted on Mar 20, 2008
I have a Simplicity canister with power head. I have only had it a few days. Aproximately the 3rd time it was used it started over heating. I have checked the hose and cleaned the head. I don't know what could be causing the problem? What else could be causing it to over heat?
Posted on Apr 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Locate the primary filter behind the side grille. Wash the filter, squeeze it out and allow 24 hours to air dry outside of the vacuum. It should be washed about every other month.
2. Locate the secondary filter located in the vacuum base under the paper bag. The secondary filter can be washed in the same manner as the primary filter.
3. Replace the bag if it is full.
4. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to gently loosen and clear any clogs from hose.
5. Remove the bottom plate and brush-roll. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen and remove any clogs from the lower hose.
Hope this helps!
Jun 14, 2014 | Hoover U6434-900 Bagged Upright Vacuum
Jan 04, 2013 | Windsor SR12 Sensor Bagged Upright Vacuum
Jun 04, 2012 | Miele S514 Solaris Bagged Canister Vacuum
Dec 02, 2010 | Electrolux Epic 6500 Vacuum
Aug 10, 2010 | Hoover U5296-900 Upright Vacuum
Oct 07, 2009 | Miele S558 Red Velvet Bagged Canister...
Jul 04, 2009 | Eureka Smartvac 4870 Bagged Upright Vacuum
Jul 02, 2009 | Miele S548 Bagged Canister Vacuum
The Cloth Bag Filter has a beanbag weight in the center. It is held in place by a metal band around the outside of the filter -
there should be a loop next to the edge that you can grab and pull to the center - then the filter should come out of the upper tank. the band is flexable. powder is a big problem with any Vacuum -- DON'T use carpet powders they clogg any vacuum. sheep up what you can - when you vacuum -clean the filter and tank soon after- you can burn out the motor because of lack of air.
Oct 19, 2007 | Eureka 1810 Central System Vacuum
Sep 06, 2007 | Electrolux UltraLux 2000 Bagged Canister...
553 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: