- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The attached link takes you to Vizio's website and has codes for a Vizio Universal Remote. It gives you universal remote codes for practically every brand of tv, including Vizio. Hopefully that is what you are looking for. Have a great day!
A remote is not designed to control and Moitor. They only run by the video/sound output from the pc. So I am taking it for granted that you meant TV instead of Monitor.
A. Before buying a new remote try replacing the batteries first.
B. I found the Innovage Jumbo Remote Control manual and it has no code for the Vizio TV, you will need to utilize the remote's "Code Search" option.
1. Turn on the Vizio TV.
2. Aim the Jumbo Universal Remote at the Vizio TV and hold down the "Code Search" button on the remove for roughly 3 to 5 seconds. The LED lights on the Jumbo Universal Remote will come on.
3. Press the "TV" button at the top of the Jumbo Universal Remote.
4. Start pressing the "ON/OFF" button repeatedly until the Vizio TV turns off. This will likely take several minutes due to the amount of available codes.
5. Press "Enter" on the remote immediately after the Vizio TV turns off to save the code.
6. Test the Jumbo Universal Remote by trying to control the Vizio TV with the remote. If the control doesn't work with the remote, repeat the entire process.
I have provided a link for you to Vizio's Website. The information below is for a VSB210WS sound bar. I would go to this link and research your model number and look for the code. You may try the code on this screen to see if it will work. I have also provided a link with instructions on programming your DISH remote to other components.
Programming a Universal Remote to operate the HD Sound Bar System If you own a VIZIO TV with a Universal Remote that uses a 5-digit programming code, you may program a device button with code 31517. This will map the Universal Remote button to operate the HD Sound Bar System as follows: Pictured at right is the VIZIO VUR8P Universal Learning remote.
I have a 37 inch vizio and had the same problem. After a little web research, I came across a suggestion that the LG codes might work. I tried it and found that the code 19 worked. You might try that. If 19 doesn't work for you, one of the other LG codes might (they are 06, 21, 22, 23 or 78).