a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
from the menu select descaling and open the steam knob. The machine is doing descaling.When descaling proces finish fill the water tank with frsh water and rinse from the hot water .When water finish you are ready to drink coffee.
I understand you have two questions the lever question I assume you are taking about the steam lever. The second question is how do you descale the unit.
Lets answer the first question first. The steam lever is not a lever but a knob. The knob is located on the right side of the unit.
1. Put container under steam tube turn knob downward to open until you get steam
2. Once you get steam turn knob upward to close
3. Put item you want to steam under steam tube and open valve back up to steam
Now to answer the question about how to descale the Incanto De Leluxe. When you are ready to descale the machine follow these steps.
1. Hold down the "x" button for 5 seconds, the machine will tell you it is ready to descale
2. Remove the filter
3. Fill the water tank with your descaling solution
4. Insert a container under the steam tube and open the steam valve
5. The machine will display descaling and finished
6. Then it will prompt you to fill tank with clean water for rinsing.
7. Press the "x" button once tank is full
8. Place container under steam tub and turn knob to open steam tube
9. When finished press "x" button one more time to confirm done
10. Replace water filter and fill tank
I hope that I have answer you question as for question 1 I assumed that is what you were asking about. However, if that was not the right question please post back to this tread and I will be more than happy to answer the question that you specify.
descaling it with special produit not vinegar 1 part descaler 1 part water put in water container start machine open water valve for few second leave it for 15 minute repeat untill empty rinse very good cheers
Sounds like you all have the same problem. Your flow meter has been obstructed with a small chip of coffee bean that got into your water tank receptacle when your tank was off. You need to remove the top or back depending on your machine and remove the flow meter. It twist apart. The intake is a small opening and that is creates the jet of water that spins the flow meter. If it gets obstructed the meter doesn't spin and you will get the ventilate message.
If it is what it sounds like to me I had this same problem with a split pipe on my saeco vienna machine. The place tried to say I had not descaled the machine 4 times in under a year leading to the pipe bursting. This is what wrecked my machine but it could be a simple case of a hose blew off. Sounds like an internal fuse also blew. It should really be check out and should or could still work again once dry.