When i play guitar hero 2 and nhl 07 there seems to be a shade of yellow on the original white parts of the games...its only on these games becase these are the only games i tried it on. i tried to restart my box but that did nothing
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I would recommend going back to the shop you got the game from and asking for a new copy, it seems more likely to be a disc problem than a console one, and just check that it is the correct format for your region.
okay, try this:
1. Start up PS2 with no disc
2. select 'Browser', press triangle.
3. select 'Console', press triangle.
4. select 'Diagnostics', press X, select 'ON'.
5. press 'O' to back out of this menu.
6. select 'Playstation Drive', press triangle.
7. select 'Disc Speed', press X, select 'FAST'.
8. press 'O' to back out of menu.
9. turn off PS2.
10. insert disc.
The Diagnostics should run and automatically
adjust your PS2 to play the game.
I got this "FIX" from someone who had the same problem. Hope this helps :D
This can sometimes be down to the fact there is either a fault in the Wii, the sound system or there is a loose cable which needs to be pushed in harder either the White cord or the Red not Yellow as that is video (the cables from your Wii to the TV!). Hope i helped.
Your television could have red,white and yellow ports on it, if it doesnt, get a scart adapter (if you don't have one buy 1) and plug the leads into that, and then plug that into the back of the TV in a scart output