a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is bug by Adobe Update Manager. no work need to fix it. Your installed software adobe acrobat pro xi is already updated, Adobe has fixed this bug in their next version which is Adobe DC version. Mostly that bug appears in volume based versions of Adobe.
When you exit Acrobat 7, Acrobat returns the error message,"the application is being terminated because of memory corruption."
Do one of the following solutions:
Solution 1: Install the Acrobat 7.0.8 update.
If you have Acrobat 7.0, choose Help > Check For Updates Now to install the update. Alternately, you can download the update from the Adobe website at www.adobe.com/downloads/ .
Solution 2: Remove the files from theAcrobat Organizer folder.
When you remove files from the Acrobat Organizer folder, you force Acrobat to rebuild the Organizer database. This process replaces any damaged files in the Organizer that may be causing the error message.
To remove the files from the Acrobat Organizer folder:
1.Choose Start > Run.
2.In the Open text box, type:%UserProfile%\Application Data\Adobe\Acrobat\7.0\Organizer70.
3.Delete or move all filesfrom this directory.
Solution3: Remove the files from the Updaterfolder.
You may receive this error message after a failed update, indicating that the files in the Updater folder are corrupted.
To remove the files from the Updater folder:
1. Choose Start > Run.
2. In the Open text box, type:%UserProfile%\Application Data\Adobe\Acrobat\7.0\Updater.
3. Delete or move all the files fromthis directory.
You will have to uninstall everything that is made by adobe. Adobe flash player, adobe active x. After unstalling that, that should let you put the adobe reader back. Then download the other program I mention earlier.
In Internet Explorer, when you click on a link to a pdf file, you
get the error message “Adobe Reader could not open ‘filename.fdf’
because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has
This error is due to an issue with Adobe Acrobat viewing PDF files in a web browser.
Try the following:
1. Open Internet Explorer, go to Tools -> Internet Options and on
the General tab to erase all temporary files, cookies and history data.
2. Under Internet Explorer -> Tools -> Internet Options, on the
General tab click on Settings and make sure you select the option
“Automatically” for checking for newer versions of the stored pages.
Then attempt to open the PDC file again.
3. If solutions 1 and 2 do not work then uninstall Adobe Acrobat, then reinstall it again.
It seems that Acrobat 6 is more prone to this error so upgrading to Acrobat 7 may solve the problem.
All d best.
Any furthur help feel free to ask me again i will be more than happy to assist you.
1. Exit Acrobat.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type: %APPDATA%\Adobe\Acrobat\ into the Open text box. Click OK.
3. Right-click either the 6.0 or 7.0 folder, and choose Delete.
4. Start Acrobat and attempt to print. Note:Acrobat preference files contain application settings such as toolbar arrangements. When you restart Acrobat, new preferences are created automatically based on application defaults. Deleting preference files will not result in the loss of saved documents.
Or, if u have having Quarkexpress in your machine update the version. Quarkexpress also creates PDF files, maybe this is where it was created from