- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go into the Device Manager from the Control Panel. Find the make of your Video Card (Company). Google the company name and visit the website. Under support, find your video card model and download the most recent drivers... (I usually just download to the desktop). Double click the file you just d/led and install. If there's a compatibility problem, 99/100 times the installer will tell you.
Use the support cd of the motherboard. It contains all the necessary drivers for your ethernet controller and video controller. If you don't have the installer then visit the website of the motherboard brand and there download the right driver of the motherboard model and the operating system that will be used by it.
generally change Vista to xp should meet driver lost, you may try to saerch from website,
1) key in your computer name and device name such as Acer Aspire m6110 audio driver or video driver on the google, fine out which to match yours, there some driver look like similar you need test each one see what matched.
2) you may try to use Acer aspire similar PC driver disk, possible to find the useful driver in it if you have some those disks, due to most Acer product use same device chips so the driver can compatible 100%
You need to locate and reinstall your video drivers - most likely showing up in Device Manager as VGA compatible or other device. After installing will appear as Display Adapter and allow higher resolution.
i hope u re install your operating system,
after the re installation u did not install the drivers that is the reson, best way u buy an ethernet card and try to get net connection and down load the drivers from dell.com ,then remove the card ,thats it.