Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
How do wedownload games into razr v3i????
downloading mobile games via your phone takes time and may come up into a more expensive one. so i suggest downloading games via PC, and because this is what i've preferred to.
you can use this site for downloading games: www.zedge.com
after you have downloaded your chosen games, now we're going to install it from your PC to your V3i.
1. your data cable(sometimes called as USB cable)
2. and your v3i - of course
1. connect your v3i using your data cable into your pc
before connecting your mobile device into your pc, you
must select "Memory Card" as your "Default Connection".
to do this, on your mobile select:
-> Main Menu
-> USB Settings
-> Default Connection
-> Memory Card
2. a pop-up window will appear asking "What do you want Windows to do?" or the like. on the icon list box select "Open Folder to view files" and then click "OK", or you can ignore this by hitting the "Cancel" button.
if no pop-up window shows up, open your "Windows Explorer" and select your memory card from the list, open it.
3. if you're in, copy your downloaded games file from this directory of your Multimedia Memory Card(MMC):
4. safely remove your mobile
1. on your mobile, open "Games & Apps"
2. switch your storage device into your memory card
3. select [Install New]
4. from the list, select the game that you have just copied from your PC into your v3i
5. follow further instructions that will appear from your fon
6. there may have some instance you will encounter asking you to continue downloading, just select yes.
7. then it is done..just follow the instructions very carefully.
Posted on Mar 26, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
May 26, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
May 18, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
May 04, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Apr 19, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Dec 31, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jul 11, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!