All you need to do is, just replace those pictures....
You can do this thing in two ways:
1) If you have some picture messages in your Inbox(message), just open them and then go to options and then save that over the unwanted pic.
2) If you don't have any pic. mssg in your inbox, ask somebody else to send it on your no., and then apply the same approach!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
As your using nokia 1100 some of the times its will restart i also had same problem with my nokia 1100 so i deleted 50% of my messages now i can check my old message now it's no restarting so you need to delete some of the message from your mobile so that your mobile will not restart.Other wise contact your nearest nokia services center.They will take a few minutes to solve your problem.Thanks for your question happy to help.
Open the Message menu.In the message menu go to the Inbox settings from thr options. In option menu you will find the option settings. In settings choose the text message. In text message centre you will find Message Centres.Then go to the SMS Centre and chenge the number.
you cannot delete a picture from your mobile, but you can replace it with some other picture message...
Initially few messages will get stored in the phone memory, once the phone memory is full it will automatically prompt to replace the old picture messages...
keep sending picture messages to your mobile and store in the memory... Once t, then replace that old adult pic with new picture...he memory is full it will ask you to replace the old picture