Question about Computers & Internet
1. Press CANCEL JOB to clear the print job from the printer memory.
2. Turn the printer off, and then turn the printer on.
3. Try printing a job from a different software application. If the job prints, go back to the first application and try printing a different file. (If the message only appears with a certain software application or print job, contact the software vendor for assistance.)
4. If the message persists with different software applications and print jobs, disconnect all cables to the printer that connect it to the network or printer.
5. Turn the printer off.
6. Remove all memory DIMMs or third-party DIMMs from the printer. (Do not remove the firmware DIMM in the lowest DIMM slot.)
7. Remove all EIO devices from the printer.
8. Turn the printer on.
9. If the error no longer exists, install each DIMM and EIO device one at a time, making sure to turn the printer off and back on as you install each device.
10. Replace a DIMM or EIO device if you determine that it causes the error.
11. Remember to reconnect all cables that connect the printer to the network or computer.
12. If the error persists, replace the firmware DIMM.
13. Replace the formatter.
Posted on Mar 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 28, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
2,137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!