Question about Televison & Video

1 Answer

Television part Need a new part for model P52812BL, series 72569A787. Where can I obtain part for this TV ??

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 4,234 Answers

That would depend upon what part you need. Can you specify what you are looking for?

Posted on Mar 19, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer


The STK730-130 Convergence IC needs replacement. You can get the IC at plus assistance to show you where its located.

Nov 27, 2009 | RCA P52812BL 52" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Rca p52812bl mirror is broken

RCA part number for this is 236566 and the part is no longer available from RCA-----If you Google "RCA 236566" you will find a company selling the mirror.

Hopefully when the mirror broke it did not damage the screens of the set.


Oct 07, 2009 | RCA P52812BL 52" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Too much red in the screen

Hi and welcome to fixya, it is the colour wheel problem,,,,,,,,,this is common problem please check it may be also cathode ray tube... thank u.........

Jun 03, 2009 | RCA P52812BL 52" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Tv willnot turn on

Mine just did the same thing on the same day, same tv. we bought ours from Walmart exactly one year ago and after spending time on internet, i have found that alot of us with the same tv have had same problem with no avail from RCA company or walmart. i can't get help from anyone and am ready to scream. Good luck. Others have told me that they have had repair man out and said that it was a malfunction is some type board that he has seen over and over in this tv and he advised to just buy another tv because it was too costly and the problems were going to keep coming with this specific model

Apr 06, 2008 | RCA P52812BL 52" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Rainbow Of Colors / Concave Top/Bottom

Well there is no adjustment that will fix this, afraid it sound like the power supply board for the convergence has blown up and that is most likely what took the fuse in the first place, this power supply (239124) is a simple plug and replace thing but I am not finding a supplier that has one in stock, so you may have to have the one you have rebuilt

Feb 22, 2008 | RCA P52812BL 52" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

How do I make Focus adjustment

There is a focus block with 6 buttons, 3 on the top and 3 on the bottom 3 controls the focus for the guns and 3 control the screen adjustment for the CRTs. It is usually located in the front underneath the screen behind the speaker panel and access panel. Some models are in the back of the TV but most are in the front.Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more info.

Jan 31, 2008 | RCA P52812BL 52" Rear Projection...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

32 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

69745 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6370 Answers


Level 3 Expert

63661 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides