Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
My text messages seems to be stuck in a loop.i hit 'create message' 'new txt message' instead of bringing up the screen to start to entering words it takes me back to main menu 'messages' voicemail works cant erase inbox, outbox quick text or drafts
This is a known issue with both the RAZR and KRZR phones. Motorola is supposed to be working on a software update to fix the issue permanently, and when that is released you can take your phone in to your nearest store (Verizon or whoever your carrier is) and they can update the software for you.
In the meantime there is a temporary fix:
- From the main messaging screen (left soft key when you're at your home screen on Verizon phones) open up the settings (right soft key).
- Choose the option for all types of messages (should be the first option)
- Find the Auto-Erase setting and turn it on.
- Power down the phone either by holding the power button (end call button) or removing the battery.
- Turn the phone back on, then go back through the same menus and turn Auto-Erase back off.
This will let you use your texting functions once again. Remember that this is only a temporary fix, so the issue may resurface!
Posted on May 06, 2008
Have you done any modding to the phone and is it still under warranty?
Also who is it through? Provider?
Posted on Mar 26, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Dec 25, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Nov 17, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Oct 22, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Nov 05, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Oct 02, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
288 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!