- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, first of all let me explain a few things about the master code. 1. it wont work if you have entered the wrong code more than 5 times if you have then this means the phone is hard locked and can only be unlocked using leads and software at a phone shop and you will be charged for this.
2. the master code wont work on all phones it depends on the firmware on the phone some later firmwares had the code removed to stop people stealing the phones then unlocking them
3. if the code works it will give you access to the phone and will reset the code to what it was when new usually 1234 or 0000 should you ever need to put a code back on the phone
when you switch the phone on enter the code below if it works then you will have no problems using the phone, if it dont work then this means the phone is hard locked and can only be unlocked using leads and software.
your master code is 7700666571
please enter the code when you switch the phone on
plz rate this solution as i have a whole page of unrated posts thanks
i have checked using the imei number that your phone has not been reported lost or stolen so if you want it unlocked using leads and software then you will have to take it into a phone shop and pay for it to be unlocked
please go to settigngs>>security settings>>scurity level>>select the option it ask s for security code>> enter 12345 and it would give access to phone and memory, try it out, if you need any specific information please do reply back
In order to unlock your mobile ,i need your mobile IMEI no,just send me IMEi no and i will reply you with the unlock code/master code for your N73 moble. ------------------------------------------- Please let me know your feed-back.
Hi if you give me your imei number its on the back of phone under the battery and looks like 123456/12/1234567 it should be 15 numbers long. After you give me this code i can give you the master override code witch resets the security code to what it was when you brought the phone ok ill wait for your reply