I, have a protron 42" T.V. the book that come with the dish system have codes in for all T.Vs to program their remote to, but the booklet doesn't have a code for the protron T.V.
Is there anywhere I can get the code to program the the remote?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi my name isMike Houston of DISH Network and I see you want to program your remote to DISHNetwork. The best way to have the DISH remote programmed to the BOSE system, Iwill send a link that will help with these steps. http://www.dishnetwork.com/SupportSection/power-scan-instructions
Here is what I did for my Bose Solo Tv to work on the Bell 9242 receiver.( see page 17 of Bell 9242 guide)
1. Hold down the aux button until all lights flash.
2. Press 2 to ensure Aux is set to audio.
3.Enter code 761 and press the pound (#) button.
Now to have the satellite remote default volume to Bose Solo do the following.
1.Press and hold AUX
2.press # pound
3. Press the + side of volume
4. Press 0
5. Press pound ( AUX button will flash 3 times)
6. Press SAT mode
7. Test the volume on Bose Solo.
(see page 22 of Bell 9242 guide)
To control a Dish Network PVR/Satellite, it needs to be set to respond to the default Remote Address (1).
To reset your Dish Network PVR/Satellite to the default Remote Address:
1. Press SYSTEM INFO on the receiver's front panel. The System Information screen displays on the nearby TV and shows the Remote Address. 2. Using the original Dish Network remote, press and hold SAT on your remote control for about three seconds, until all of the mode buttons light up, and then release SAT. 3. Using the NUMBER PAD, press the 1 button 4. Press POUND (#). If you entered the address correctly, SAT will flash three times. 5. Press RECORD. Make sure the Remote Address you see on the System Information screen is 1. 6. Press the SELECT button on the front panel to close the System Information screen. 7. Your Harmony remote should now control your Dish Network PVR/Satellite box
NOTE: Dish Network PVR/Satellite receivers sometimes have two tuners, allowing them to be used in more than one room on different TVs. Harmony remotes can only control a Dish Network receiver's main tuner while still in the same room with direct line of sight to the device.
The Sony RM-YD029 Remote control will work with the Dish Network VIP722 DVR HD Satellite Receiver, but the Dish Network VIP722's Primary remote address must be set to 1.
The procedure below will allow Sony RM-YD029 remote control to operate Dish VIP722.
Using the Dish Network Remote Control - 1. Press menu 2 times to get to system info page 2. In the system
info page the primary remote address is in a white box (bubble) followed by a Green TV (1)symbol that
says IR and indicates you the channel your remote control one is
configured. The Sony RM-YD029 will work when this primary remote address number (in the white box) is set to 1.
If the Primary Remote Address of your VIP722 Remote control 1 is not set to channel 1, here is how to change it:
1. While displaying the system info page, press and hold the SAT button on your dish network remote until all other modes are flashing, about 3 seconds. 2. then press the '1' button on the numeric pad of your dish remote 3. then press the '#' button on the numeric pad of the dish remote 4. then press the 'record' button (red dot button - stores setting) 5. At this point you should see a number 1 in front of the primary remote address on the dish system info page
Ensure you enter the corresponding IR code into your Sony remote control per the instructions in the manual or Sony's web site. My 722 works with Sony IR code - 01775.
Remote manufactures and service providers continuously add support for new TV products. If you have the following Satellite or Cable Systems, try these remote codes for Olevia HDTVs.
Also available is the Olevia Universal Learning Remote RC-LRN that offers component programming of most video hardware including your Cable or Satellite Receivers, VCR's, TiVo’s, DVD, Blu-Ray or even HD- DVD players. The learning remote is available at 866-965-3842
Remote Codes 506 or 127
could try Dish Network..Remote Codes 506 or 127 Satellite TV Systems
Remote Codes 506 or 127
Remote Codes 506 or 127
to program the dish remote to the receiver you need to access system info, if there is no system info button on the receiver turn the receiver off and press the up arrow on the front panel, then press record on the remote, to change the remote address hold down sat until all buttons illuminate, enter number between 1-15, press pound sign, then press record
to address a remote to the tvyou need the remote code for that brand or you can do a power scan