Question about Philips 190B6CB/27 19" LCD
In order to resolve the OSD menu locked error:
1. You must reset the on screen display in the menu.
2. Hold down the Menu button for at least 60 seconds.
3. A menu list will appear on your monitor screen.
4. Using the adjust button, press the arrows to enter the menu.
5. Scroll down to the Reset section.
6. On the right side of your screen, you will see an alternating Yes/No choice.
7. When the Yes message flashes, press the Ok button.
8. The menu should be reset and the flashing OSD control message should disappear.
Posted on Apr 12, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Apr 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 27, 2010 | Philips 190B6CB/27 19" LCD
Dec 06, 2009 | Philips 190S7FB 19 inch LCD Monitor
Oct 06, 2009 | Philips Brilliance 151AX Monitor
Mar 28, 2009 | Philips 170S7FS 17" LCD Monitor
Jan 29, 2009 | Philips 190B6CB/27 19" LCD
Aug 10, 2008 | Philips 150S4FB 15" LCD Monitor
Sep 03, 2007 | Philips Brilliance 109S Monitor
1,104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: