Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
I tried it once it started working the next day it started again
Hi, its more than likely the R-button ribbon cable thats gone, a replacement one can be bought here: http://www.console-spares.co.uk/catalog/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=PSP_Power_PCB2Mboard_Ribbon
Posted on Mar 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2014 | Watches
Jan 31, 2011 | Acer 90.46907.001 Keyboard
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
this will unfortunatly clear your system to new state so if it is possible back up your save files on a thumb drive and try this recovery menu ok
Dec 21, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 21, 2010 | Acer Aspire 7110-2069 Notebook
Jul 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 27, 2008 | Watches
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: