Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
I tried it once it started working the next day it started again
Hi, its more than likely the R-button ribbon cable thats gone, a replacement one can be bought here: http://www.console-spares.co.uk/catalog/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=PSP_Power_PCB2Mboard_Ribbon
Posted on Mar 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
this will unfortunatly clear your system to new state so if it is possible back up your save files on a thumb drive and try this recovery menu ok
Dec 21, 2010 | Video Game Consoles
Dec 19, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Aug 20, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 13, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 02, 2010 | Nintendo DSi White Console
Dec 29, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 23, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Sep 27, 2007 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: