- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Make sure your PS3 is connected to the internet 2) Insert your NHL '12 disc and go to the main menu 3) Scroll down to "XBox Live" option. Select it. 4) Scroll down to "My Online NHL 12". Select it. 5) Scroll down to "Download Rosters". Select it. 6) Find the most recently dated roster and select it. Your roster will be downloaded.
You need to have a router connected to the internet. You need to purchase a Play Station 2 network disc, commonly available on Ebay or in second hand game shops. Unless you have a PS2 with network you will need to buy also a network adapter, also available on Ebay You need to plug a network cable from PS to router and to configure connection, then you can browse the Internet.
Hi. Since you are getting a good signal in your pS2 connecting to your wireless router. Test your internet connection using this site www.speedtest.net. Your download speed should atleast 80% of the speed that you subscribed. For example, If you availed for a 5mbps connection you should be getting 4mbps or more when you test the connection.
1. Extract the whole zip folder 2. Then copy and paste the "ULUS10474100909" folder to your SAVEDATA folder inside your PSP fodler 3. then enjoy your new roster in your NBA2k10
If it won't work on your psp: - make sure that you've put "ULUS10474100909" folder in the right place x:/PSP/SAVEDATA - check if you have the US version of NBA2k10 because this roster update is only for NBA2k10 with US region and will not work with other region like EUR, ***, etc. tell me incase any issues
you need a modem in your ps2 slimline are built in at the back plug your ethernet cabel in the ps2 from your modem or maine line i think you will need a setup cd to play some games this hase a id and passwor for you
Erase all madden data from your memory card including network configuration and download the latest rosters and try again. The error happens when the rosters (between the two people playing) dont match and you try to connect online. Download the rosters and dont mess with them! This worked for me and i was getting a buzzing sound every time i tried to connect to a game online, i even went out and rented a another copy of the game, so definately a memory card problem.