- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The GL2 works with SD cards. Your 16GB card is an SDHC card. While SDHC cards will fit into the slot, they are electronically incompatible and will not work in devices not designed for them. You need to use an SD card, 2GB or smaller.
font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif;
background: transparent url(../wysiwyg_rte_2/misspell.gif) repeat-x scroll center bottom;
Welcome to Fixya,
In capturing make sure that the audio cable is connected and not only the
video cable. If used S-Video cable you need to connect the audio cable also.
If usb connected you need to go to my computer and then double click on the
Icon of other device copy all the video and pasted it to your documents.
Even though the camera shows that the battery is charged it could still be that the battery is faulty. If you don't want the needless expense of buying a new battery just to find the fault is with the camera after all, try rigging up a test circuit with a piece of wire and a low voltage light bulb from a torch or fairy lights. If the bulb lights up then the battery should be OK. (Make sure the bulb works with another normal 9v battery you know is good.)
I just tried this with my camera battery and an old dud battery I had to scrap and the bulb lights up with the good battery as expected.
If A vertical strip appears on the screen when recording a dark background or the subject is blooming or silhouetting, you need to adjust the BLC.
* The contrast between the subject and the background is too great for the camcorder to operate normally.
* Make the background brighter to reduce the contrast or use the BLC function while you are recording in a brighter environment.
BLC (Back light Compensation)
* BLC works in CAMERA/M.REC mode.B
* Back lighting exists when the subject is darker than the background:
1. The subject is in front of a window.
2. The person to be recorded is wearing white or shiny clothes and is placed against a bright background; the person?s face is too dark to distinguish his/her features.
3. The subject is outdoors and the background is overcast.
4. The light sources are too bright.
5. The subject is against a snowy background.
1. Set the power switch to CAMERA mode.
2. Press the BLC button.
Normal - BLC - Normal
BLC enhances the subject.
* When NITE PIX to set to ON, the BLC function does not work.
* The BLC function will not operate in EASY mode.