Question about Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
I only get 2 menu's when i do the thing u describe in ur solution :S.. and the install menu isn't there =(. Can u help me? What do i need2do :S?
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2011 | Samsung GT S3850 Corby II
Mar 03, 2011 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Download games or applications
1. In Menu mode, select Games and more ?
Your phone connects to the website preset by
your service provider.
2. Search for a game or an application and
download it to the phone.
1. In Menu mode, select Games and more.
2. Select a game from the list and follow the onscreen
1. In Menu mode, select Games and more ? an
2. Select More to access a list of various options
and settings for your application.
Dec 04, 2010 | Samsung C3510 Cell Phone
Jul 09, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Feb 15, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Aug 17, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Mar 24, 2008 | Cell Phones
Nov 22, 2007 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
Aug 13, 2007 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: